Why should I choose you to be my Coach?
I am the coach for you if..
- You want a powerful partner that will encourage guide and challenge you, so you can create the positive mindset you wish to have.
- You are ready to overcome your low self-esteem.
- You want to experience a change in how you think and feel, and are open to learning more about yourself.
- You are coachable.
- You are ready to have your thinking challenged and are ready to work through your limiting beliefs about yourself.
I am not the coach for you if..
- You are not 100% committed to achieving your goals.
- You do not want to work through your discomfort.
- You expect results overnight.
- You expect me to do the work for you.
- You are not prepared to hold yourself accountable for your results.
- You are not really ready for change.
Coaching Session Options
Individual coaching sessions - from £30!
Individual coaching sessions can help you:
clearly define what you want to achieve and why
have a safe space to discuss thoughts and ideas
work on your mindset
keep focused and moving forward
build self-confidence through action
Your coaching journey is unique. Sometimes you may need a couple of one hour sessions to think deeply and evoke awareness. Sometimes you may need 30 minute calls every fortnight to track progress, whilst other times weekly hourly sessions may be best to achieve a specific goal.
As such, individual coaching sessions can be booked in 30 or 60 minute time slots and you can choose adhoc sessions or decide to book a series, whatever is best for you and how you work.
(If you are new to coaching and are unsure of the number of sessions you will need, from my experience, fortnightly 1 hour sessions over 2-3 months will normally see amazing results.
For more information about coaching and setting up a free non-obligatory call, please fill out the following form and I’ll be in touch as soon as possible.